Welcome to your weekly dose of cell and molecular biology. As always, I’ll choose select posts from blogs that I read – please do contact me with specific posts that you’d like “Cells Weekly” to link to, or topical blog discussions that I might be missing. And of course, please link to the “Cells Weekly” to share it with others.
- Biosingularity: Scientists create 3-D scaffold for growing stem cells, Buildup of damaged DNA in cells drives aging, How does a zebrafish grow a new tail?
- Sandwalk: New but not new, The three domain hypothesis (Part 6)
- Epigenetics News: Methylation markers found for multiple cancers
- Neurophilosopher’s Blog: Self-assembling nanofibre scaffolds for 3D cell cultures
- Retrospectacle: Neural pathway explains why addicts become addicts
- The OMMBID Blog: iHOP – a gene network for navigating the literature
- Ouroboros: Telomerase as a cure for immune senescence