A few recent link-fests on topics of relevance to this blog:
- 6/7: Tangled Bank, 55, via Get Busy Livin’, or Get Busy Bloggin’
- 6/8: I and the Bird, 25 (of Idaho), via Rob’s Idaho Perspective
Other highlighted blogs:
- The Neurophilosopher had a great post up on “Neuroelectronic Interfacing: Semiconductor chips with ion channels, nerve cells and brain.”
- The DailyBiomed blog briefly mentions R&D of novel small molecule drugs that target the flat protein-protein interaction face of the beta-gamma subunit of G protein, “opening the door to a new way of thinking about drug design.”
- Birds in the News v2n11 (5/30) and v2n12 (6/5)
And lastly, the Cayuga Bird Club newsletter (PDF), with particularly interesting and informative posts this month on the nesting Merlins and Snowy Owl – both uncommon sights this far South.